Suffering injuries because of another person’s recklessness can be traumatic, and you’ll need an experienced lawyer who can help you build a strong case against the responsible party. Jersey City personal injury attorney Anthony Carbone has fought for the rights of New Jersey accident victims for more than 25 years, listening to each client’s story and helping them pursue the compensation they deserve.
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries due to another person’s careless behavior, please call the Law Offices of Anthony Carbone at 201-963-6000 today. Our personal injury attorney is proud to serve clients in or around Jersey City.
Examples of Personal Injury Cases
Mr. Carbone has represented clients who were injured by misconduct or negligence in many different forms, aggressively pursuing personal injury claims against parties who were reluctant to offer the victim fair compensation.
Auto accidents can unfortunately happen with any mode of transportation. Mr. Carbone has extensive experience helping victims of motor vehicle accidents such as:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Semi-truck accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
Sometimes a product itself can cause your injuries, potentially making the company behind the product’s design, manufacture and/or transit liable. Defective products claims can include:
- Cars and their parts, including tires, brakes, lights, engine systems, etc.
- Household appliances
- Tainted food
- Unsafe prescription medication
- Baby furniture and other children’s products
Mr. Carbone also represents clients who suffer personal injuries from:
- Slip and fall accidents caused by negligent cleaning or maintenance of a property
- Failure of doctors, nurses or other health care professionals to uphold adequate standards of care in medical malpractice cases, including nursing home abuse
- Workplace accidents, including workers’ compensation disputes
If you’ve suffered injuries resulting from someone else’s carelessness, our Jersey City personal injury attorney can evaluate your case and fight for your rights as a victim.
Personal Injury Compensation
The type and amount of compensation you might be entitled to will depend on the nature of your case. Common examples of damages are:
- Medical expenses, including emergency treatment, hospital stays, prescription drug costs, rehabilitation, at-home care, etc.
- Economic injuries, such as lost wages due to missing work and diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Property destruction
- If the court determines that the negligent party’s actions were particularly malicious, you might be awarded punitive damages
If you lost someone you care about because of another person’s misconduct, Mr. Carbone could also help you pursue a wrongful death action against the responsible party. Though monetary compensation won’t bring your loved one back, restitution could help offset the financial pressure a death in the family can cause.
To learn more about how our Jersey City personal injury attorney can help you pursue the compensation you deserve in the wake of an accident, please contact the Law Offices of Anthony Carbone or call 201-963-6000 today to schedule a free initial review of your case.